We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in
accordance with our cookie policy Got itLearn more
Hi Rocio! Erin here, we used to collaborate I believe, long time no see! I'm a longtime music box arranger. I initially learned to adapt music box songs so that I could give a really great gift to a friend. Then I stuck around since it was fun to create music with a simple sequencer, and everyone is so nice here on MBM :)
Hello Erin! How are you doing? Great to know from you!! Do you still make arrange songs? May I have your email? I am preparing the Christmas season and I think I will have a lot of work. Maybe we can colaborate again. Thanks and warm regards!!
You can sign in with one of the following social network accounts:
In case if you are not a big fan of social networks and feel more comfortable with
login and password authentication, you are welcome to
register or
sign in
in a good old way
Hi Rocio! Erin here, we used to collaborate I believe, long time no see! I'm a longtime music box arranger. I initially learned to adapt music box songs so that I could give a really great gift to a friend. Then I stuck around since it was fun to create music with a simple sequencer, and everyone is so nice here on MBM :)
Hello Erin! How are you doing? Great to know from you!! Do you still make arrange songs? May I have your email? I am preparing the Christmas season and I think I will have a lot of work. Maybe we can colaborate again. Thanks and warm regards!!
Hey Rocio, doing well! Hope you're doing well too. And sure thing -- my email is erinmusicbox @ gmail.com, would love to work with you again :)